Great for weightloss, thanks to the benefits of the coconut milk.
Click here for benefits
- 2 bananas
- 2 mangos
- cup of pineapple
- tin of coconut milk
- handful of ice
- 1/2 a cup of pure water
- pour in coconut milk and water.
- add ice and blend.
- chop up banana, pineapple and mango.
- Throw in blender.
- Blitz it up for a few minutes until smooth
This has been my favourite smoothie so far. I am a massive coconut fan and this also has so many health benefits. It helps its perfect for weight loss as well.
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character thinks is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
The sky was breathtaking.
I’m in love
click the picture
WHEN RIN HAS FREE TIME AND HE DANCES TO HIS OWN SONGS
Animals that are unbelievably awesome.
I can’t believe i did it this is a dream! (*´∀`*)
Free! :: Babies + Sweet Dreams