Foamy Leather Effect
My page: www.facebook.com/m.cosplay
1. Get you patter with plastic wrap and masking tape.
2. Paste and cut pattern in foamy twice.
3. Use one for base and another for cutting the wavy strips.
4. Glue them and use 2 layers of modge podge.
5. Use a mop sponge to make the paint effect.
6. Seal the paint w thin layer of modge podge.
7. Add a zipper in the back and you done!
Princess Edna sure is a handful, isn’t she.I don’t want to hear that from you, M-boy…
sorry for the really bad preview pictures (the ink softer looks a lot better when used i promise) i didn’t really know how to organise them, but here you go!
bonus: rad fineliner
I sort of mix and match and mess around with the default brushes, duplicating them and then tweaking until i get something new and a little more useful (i only really use adaptations of the original Brush, i guess)
I also tweak some of the ones i find on ptsbrushes, because a lot of them dont seem to agree with me, though it’s a great resource and you should check it out!
I can’t wait to properly get down and properly start working with all these lol
I like the human/half-human Dezel theory that came up today.
It gives me hope that HE WON’T DIE.
save urself from anime
Lulu Rollo have been added to my plushie collection~
Finally reorganized my posters as well and added the TOF one.
i mISTOOK THE POLE CAP FOR PART OF ITS FACE